Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Your family spends a lot of time on your carpets. A dirty carpet is not healthy! If you haven't had your carpet cleaned in the past six months, your carpet is full of harmful bacteria, fungus, chemicals, dust, food particles, germs, pollens, grease, gravel, pet stains, soot, tar, plus residue from toxic air pollution, car exhaust, and tobacco smoke. Not to mention creepy dust mites and critters that live, hide and breed in your carpeting. Its enough to make you sick!
||The only method that effectively cleans carpeting is called hot water extraction. (Some people call this steam cleaning, but the truth is it doesn't use steam. It's really just hot water.) Shaw Industries, the world's largest carpet manufacturer, recommends Hot Water Extraction exclusively, and so do we.
WE USE HOT WATER EXTRACTION: Our large, truck-mounted hot water unit cleans much better than small, hand held units because it:
- Heats the water to a higher temperature
- Shoots the cleaning solution into the carpet at higher pressures
- Draws out the water and dirt with stronger suction. The result? A clean. Healthy carpet.
RELIEVE HEALTH PROBLEMS: If you have allergies, asthma, emphysema, or other breathing problems, one major source of your problem could be the pollens, bacteria, fungus, chemicals, tars and tobacco smoke residues in your carpet.
What we can do for your carpet
Pre-vacuum all carpets prior to cleaning using a heavy duty professional vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter and dual cyclonic action for deep down suction.
- Precondition all traffic areas.
- Deep cleaning, with our Hot Water Extraction, truck mounted carpet cleaning system for the most thorough cleaning ever.
- Apply Carpet Protector to help protect the carpet against spills becoming stains.
- Final grooming to remove wand and shoe prints, giving your carpet a like new appearance. Plus, we apply an anti-microbial disinfectant to rid the carpet of any unpleasant smells.
Visit our Carpet Cleaning FAQ's page for further information and details.
|Visit our mattress cleaning page to learn the health benefits of having JPC Services professionally clean your mattresses.
Request an appointment online
Contact us by e-mail
Or phone our office at one of these convenient numbers
Toll Free: 800-675-5467
Syracuse area: 315-252-3107
Ithaca area: 607-697-0088
Office Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday